Bangla Typing or Bengali Typing বাংলা টাইপিং
Its very easy and simple to type in Bengali (Bangla Type) using Unicode. Just type the text in English in the given box and press space, it will convert the text in Bangla script means English to Bengali typing. Click on a word to see more options. To switch between Bengali and English use ctrl + g. Now copy the text and use it anywhere on emails, chat, Facebook, twitter or any website.
Bangla Typing is very simple with English to Bangla converter, Now you have to type in English as you speak the software for translate English to Bangla font are works on phonetic pattern. The resultant text in Bengali is Unicode font Bengali text so you can use it to anywhere like Facebook, twitter, comments etc. It's very important to type in Bengali it can express your feeling with the words you have typed that is not possible in English language.
The English to Bengali converter also provides suggestion for words you are going to type so it will be useful for you to select the right word to type and also saves your time with auto complete feature of Bengali Type Software, online avro software, avro keyboard software, avro typing in Bangla. Download popular Bangla font sutonnyMJ free.
How to Type in Bangla
Bangla Typing is very easy with above method. Just type in English as you type messages in Mobile and press space bar. It will convert in Bangla. If you think you don't get desired word, you can press backspace key to open word suggestion list from which you can choose another suitable word of Bangla language. Suggestions list will also appear when you click on that word with mouse. India Typing is Free and Fastest method for Type in Bengali, without practicing Bangla keyboard actually.
1. Type with your English keyboard and press space bar.
2. You will see your English typed word gets converted in Bangla.
3. If you don't get desired word, you can press backspace key to get more suggestion words, choose one from them. (To pop-up suggestion list you can click on particular word also)
4. If not found your desired word in suggestion list, try another combinations of English letters. This Bengali transliteration works on Phonetics so make English letters combination as the sound vibrates from your mouth.
5. If not getting desired character or word, you can insert from virtual keyboard for activate Bangla virtual keyboard click on Help button.
6. You can download your typed Bengali text as either notepad file (.txt) or MS-Word file (.doc).
7. After completing your Bengali typing work, you can make formatting with open in editor option.
Explore Bangla Typing
Bangla (বাংলা) is the Fifth-most natively spoken language in the world. Almost 350 million (i.e. 35 Crore) people in India and Bangladesh reported Bangla to be their native language. The Bengali script (বাংলা লিপি - Bangla lipi) is derived from the Brahmi alphabet. It is also closely related to the Devanagari alphabet. Bangla script consists of 12 vowels and 35 consonants and is written from left to right.
Extra Knowledge : What we speak is language so "Bangla is language", and What we write is known as script, so "Brahmi is a script". We Speak Bangla and Write in Brahmi Script.
Bengali consists of 47 alphabets in which 12 vowels and 35 are consonants.
Vowels can be written as independent letters, or by using a variety of diacritical marks which are written above, below, before or after the consonant they belong to. Bangla consists 12 vowels are following.
অ , আ , ই , ঈ , উ , ঊ , ঋ , ৠ , এ , ঐ , ও , ঔ
Consonants all have an inherent vowel. Bangla typing consists 35 consonants are given followings.
ক , খ , গ , ঘ , ঙ , চ , ছ , জ , ঝ , ঞ , ট , ঠ , ড , ঢ , ণ , ত , থ , দ , ধ , ন , প , ফ , ব , ভ , ম , য , র , ল , শ , ষ , স , হ , য় , ড় , ঢ়
The Bengali script has ten numerical digits represent in following manner.
English numerals 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bengali numerals ০ ১ ২ ৩ ৪ ৫ ৬ ৭ ৮ ৯
Interesting Facts about Bangla
1. Bangla is an eastern Indo-Aryan language with around 350 million speakers, mainly in India, Bangladesh and other states of India.
2. Bangla is the official language of the India states of West Bengal, Tripura and Assam and sole official language of Bangladesh.
3. Bangla had its origin in the 10th century CE, deriving from Magahi Prakrit (a spoken language) through Magahi Apabhramsha (its written counterpart).
4. The current printed form of Bangla alphabet first appeared in 1778 when Charles Wilkins developed printing in Bangla.
Frequently Asked Questions ?
1. Is it safe type important document here on website ?
Yes, we respect your privacy and don't save your typed content on our server and don't use it in any manner. What you have typed is with your computer only.
2. What is the technology used for English to Bangla converter ?
It's Bangla Transliteration, it is machine transliteration software as service enable you to type in Bangla from English keyboard.
3. How to change font of Bangla text ?
What you have typed with English to Bengali transcription is in Unicode Bangla font, so its very portable means you can use this Bangla text anywhere on the digital world. You can copy from here and paste it on Facebook, WhatsApp, twitter, blogs, comment section at any site. You could download Bengali text in either as notepad file (.txt format) or document file (MS word).
If you are looking for change font of your typed content you can change font family after download in your system. After download Bangla text, open with MS word or Notepad and change font family. You can download Bangla Unicode fonts from our website download menu.
4. Can I get my typed Bengali text in English also ?
Yes, you can get English translation of your Bengali text. Just copy the Bengali text you have typed and paste on Bangla to English translator tool. You will get translation in seconds.
5. Can I get Bengali text without type it ?
Yes, you have an alternative for Bengali typing without using keyboard, what you are looking for is Bangla voice typing. Let your mic to do typing for you, just speak and your speech will be typed automatically.
6. Difference between Bangla transliteration and Bangla translation ?
Transliteration is the process of changing the script used to write words in one language to the script of another language. While a translation tells you the meaning of words in another language.
7. Country of Origin ?
This website is made in India.